Given the excitement over the announcement of Bad Bunny’s tour, World’s Hottest Tour, the cost of tickets in the United States was announced, which even exceeds up to 200 thousand pesos.
And it is that the reggetonero will be presented in several cities in Latin America such as Medellín, Colombia; Lima, Peru, Asuncion, Paraguay; and various points in the United States such as New York, Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, Arizona and Texas.
It should be noted that the dates for these events are assigned for the second half of 2022.
According to the official World’s Hottest Tour purchase site, at AT&T Stadium, Arlington, Texas, the price ranges are as follows.
* Section 412-444: 129 to 179 dollars (2 thousand 683-3 thousand 724 pesos)
* Section C 332-333: 209 dollars (4 thousand 348 pesos)
* Section 321: 225 dollars (4 thousand 681 pesos)
* Section 217-229: 275 dollars (5 thousand 721 pesos)
* Section 120: 345 dollars (7 thousand 177 pesos)
* Section C 138: 510 dollars (10 thousand 610 pesos)
* Floor D Row 18-28: 675 dollars (14 thousand 043 pesos)
* Section Lpd: one thousand dollars (20 thousand 805 pesos)
* Section Lpc: one thousand 250 dollars (26 thousand 006 pesos)
It should be noted that despite the high cost of tickets in the Lpc section, that is, in the location closest to the stage, there are just under 30 seats left in this modality of a concert that will take place on September 9 at 7:00 p.m. :00 a.m.
In other locations such as the SoFi Stadium in Los Angeles, California, the price ranges from 219 dollars (4 thousand 556 pesos) to the exorbitant 5 thousand 263 dollars (109 thousand 500 pesos).