The News – Capital Media
The News – Capital Media
  • UACh Students Fall Ill After Eating Spoiled Chicken

  • Over 300 UACh students were hospitalized for stomach ailments over the weekend

, photo: commons.wikimedia/Miguel Alberto Martinez Ramos

08 of August 2016 16:19:12

More than 300 students at the Autonomous University of Chapping (UACh) were hospitalized after eating spoiled food in the school's dining hall.School authorities used social media to encourage students suffering from fever or vomiting to go the UACh medical center.Accounts by hospitalized students say that the students began suffering from stomach aches, fever, diarrhea and vomiting after eating chicken that seemed to be spoiled on Friday.On Saturday evening, large groups of students started going to the UACh's health center with complaints of stomach ailments.As the UACh health center's capacity was exceeded, authorities began to transfer sick students to various clinics, including the Texcoco clinic of the Mexican Social Security Institute (IMSS) and the Plaza Aragón Clinic 192.



ShareShare FBShare TWShare WA

Most Popular