Human remains could be those of four kidnapped in clandestine cockfight in Cuautlancingo
CUAUTLANCINGO, PUEBLA, 17JUNIO2014.- Ayer por la noche, un grupo de mototaxistas cerraron durante más de cinco horas la autopista Puebla- México y bloquearon con una fogata de llantas y madera, el acceso a los vehículos. Acudieron al lugar para expresar su inconformidad con respecto al operativo realizado el día anterior en los municipios de Coronango, Juan C. Bonilla y San Migue Xoxtla, en donde se aseguraron varias unidades mototaxis que circulaban de manea irregular. Los inconformes portaban palos y tubos para defenderse. Tras el retiro de los manifestantes policía federal y el cuerpo de bomberos realizaron labores de limpieza para reabrir el paso vehicular.FOTO: HILDA RÍOS /CUARTOSCURO.COM,
04 of March 2016 16:55:00
Human remains mixed with acid were found in 10 containers yesterday afternoon in the municipality of San Andrés Calpan, in Puebla.The finding occurred in the area known as Tepaxoxtla after and anonymous report. At the site clothes and ids are said to have been found. The identity of the victims, however, remains unknown.Strong police security measures remain in the area as part of the investigations headed by General Director of Ministerial Police in Puebla, Juan Luis Galán Ruiz.[caption id="attachment_3964" align="alignright" width="300"] The kidnappings occurred during a clandestine cockfight in Cuautlancingo.
Photo: Cuartoscuro/Juan José Estrada Serafín.[/caption]Theses events could be linked with the execution of two people and the kidnapping of 20 more in a clandestine cockfight sight in Cuautlancingo, which was not confirmed by the state of Puebla.On these events, facility members denounced the disappearance of businessman Lauro Luna, the fourth person to be last Tuesday at the cockfight and to now be reported missing. The four are Lauro Luna and Santiago Jorge Medina Guevara, from Chignahuapan, Puebla; José Domingo Nava from Chilpancingo, Guerrero; and José Marco Antonio Alvarado Alcázar, from Michoacán.The prosecutor's Office of Puebla confirmed that it had detained 6 people working at the cockfight parking lot the day of the events.GOVERNOR POINTS TO VENGEANCE[caption id="attachment_3963" align="alignleft" width="300"] Puebla governor Moreno Valle sought to blame criminals from outside of his state. Photo: Notimex/Carlos Pacheco.[/caption]Criminal groups that do not operate in Puebla perpetrated the kidnapping and murder of people at the clandestine cockfightt in Cuautlancingo as a revenge, stated governor Rafael Moreno Valle.The official said that the perpetrators were armed groups that do not operated in the state, “people from outside come and have conflicts among those who operate in other states”.Moreno Valle pointed out that he faced a challenge in upholding security in the state given it shared borders with the states of Guerrero, Veracruz and Morelos, which on occasions led to “clandestine activities such as last week’s”.After the events and the finding of made in San Andrés Calpan, Moreno Valle declared that the municipal police must do its job as long as the unified police command is not implemented.The governor expressed that the state does not have the resources to carry out tasks against criminality corresponding to municipalities, and underlined the importance of investing in security to avoid spillover effect in neighboring towns.