Navigation
Suscribe
Menu Search Facebook Twitter
Search Close
Menu ALL SECTIONS
  • Capital Coahuila
  • Capital Hidalgo
  • Capital Jalisco
  • Capital Morelos
  • Capital Oaxaca
  • Capital Puebla
  • Capital Quintana Roo
  • Capital Querétaro
  • Capital Veracruz
  • Capital México
  • Capital Michoacán
  • Capital Mujer
  • Reporte Índigo
  • Estadio Deportes
  • The News
  • Efekto
  • Diario DF
  • Capital Edo. de Méx.
  • Green TV
  • Revista Cambio
Radio Capital
Pirata FM
Capital Máxima
Capital FM
Digital
Prensa
Radio
TV
X
Newsletter
Facebook Twitter
X Welcome! Subscribe to our newsletter and receive news, data, statistical and exclusive promotions for subscribers
Mexico

Federal Police Commissioner says Tierra Blanca Case Is Still Open

A statement of the eighth detained officer affirmed that the missing youths were killed and incinerated

five youths
By Noemi Gutiérrez Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Share
2 years ago

The general commissioner of the Federal Police, Enrique Galindo, said that although the case of eight arrested police in the Tierra Blanca case — in which it is said that the five youths were killed — investigations continue and several expert reports are still pending, especially in genetics.

Galindo said that with information provided by the latest arrest, new lines of investigation have been opened.

The general commissioner said that the investigation continues and the search for the five youths that went missing on January 11 in Tierra Blanca, Veracruz.

Federal and Veracruz state authorities Monday presented to the parents of the missing youths of Tierra Blanca the statement of the eighth officer that affirmed the they were killed and incinerated.

Galindo denied that the case is closed.

After proceedings in the “El limón” ranch, Veracruz and federal authorities confirmed they found human remains.

Galindo said that so far remains of only two of the five missing young men been identified.

February 8, criminal and forensic experts representing the Scientific Division of the Federal Police determined that charred skeletal remains and hematological stains found at the site belong to Bernardo Benítez Arróniz and José Alfredo González Díaz, both 25.

As for the rest of the missing youth, José Benítez de la O, 24; Mario Arturo Orozco Sánchez, 27, and Susana Tapia Gariba, 16, nothing is known.

Comments Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Share
More From The News
Business

Snow disrupts road, air travel in Englan ...

3 days ago
Business

German intelligence warns of increased C ...

3 days ago
Latest News

Early praise for 'The Last Jedi' after e ...

3 days ago
Sports

Winless Cologne wastes 3-goal lead to lo ...

3 days ago
Most Popular

Up to 90 Million More Takata Airbag Infl ...

By The Associated Press
Business

Mexico's Industries seek U.S. Partner Co ...

By Rosalba Amezcua
Business

Empowering Women's Financial Stability

By Rosalba Amezcua
Business

Scandal-plagued Toshiba Sells Medical Un ...

By The Associated Press
Business

South Korean Export Bank to Give $200 mi ...

By Notimex
Business